Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday's This and That

Well this weekend really sucked! I did't eat right at all, although I am pretty sure I still stayed in my calorie range. Ionly worked out Saturday morning. I just felat pretty blah all weekend. But today was a new day so I woke up and got back on the fitness horse. Did my week 2 C25K this morning and just got done with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. What sucks is that half way through the shred tonight I pulled something in my left knee. It hurt but not bad enough to stop. I am sitting here with ice on it at the moment praying that it won't be hurting in the morning so I will still be able to get my walk in. Going to try and fit in a mile and a half in the morning.

On a compleatly different note, and a way happie one, at least to me. After changing the date more times then I can remember I think we have an official date for the wedding!!!1 It is a little more then a year from now. 10-19-13!!! I am sooooo excited. This gives me plenty of time to work on losing weight before I have to order my dress. And since this is mostly going to be a DIY wedding, this will give us plenty of time to get things together. I will probably be posting lots of pictures and money saving tips for anyone who is interested. Our goal is to stay under $5000 for the whole wedding. Totally doable with me and my mom.

Now for some fun stuff!!!

Weekly weigh in...wait for it.....218.8!!!! I swear I wanted to shout out loud when I saw that this morning. I haven't seen that number in months. And in 2 more lbs you all get progression pics!!! so i will probably be posting those next week hopefully!!!

Color of the week - Pure Ice: Excuse Me. I don't have a pic yet but i love this color yellow.

Quote of the week - "Be the girl you were too lazy to be yesterday" So true today because of how crappy a weekend I had.

Well I think that is all for now.
Laters Y'All

No comments:

Post a Comment