Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Random Wednesday.

So I was going to do a Wordless Wednesday today, butttttt... I had too much floating around in my head tonight to not get any of it out here. Sorry in advanced if I sound like I am rambaling.

First off I am part of Mama Laughlin's Fit Camp of Facebook. As everybody that reads this knows I generally do my weigh in on Monday. Well the weigh in for the fitness challenge in the group is Wednesday, so I went ahead and weighed myself for a 2nd time this week. Guess what!!! 217.4 people!!!! Thats down a whole 1.4 lbs from Monday!! BooYah!!

Things are strangly quiet around the Camp/Watson household tonight. My oldest Bella is spending a few days at my sisters house before school starts. Now normally my little Boo is a MAJOR Chatterbox. She even talks in her sleep people!! Don't get me wrong I am enjoying the noise-less-ness, but at the same time I really miss the constant chatterin of her sweet little voice.

Emi got to spend some time at Aunt Jess's today too while mommy and daddy ran to the store. Not 10 mins after we left we get a phone call from my sister askin us how we get her to stop fussing. She tried chaging her, giving her a bottle, feeding her, singing to her and nothing was working. I told to go lay her on the bed and let her fuss. I guess she did because I didn't get anymore phone calls.

I think I am going to take a break from the 30 Day Shred for a couple weeks. I think that combined with the running is just too much for me right now. I have fealt so exhausted lately. I really want to be able to give the C25K everything I have right now. Don't worry I will come back to 30DS soon but right now I think it is the best thing for me.

Nothing new on the Wedding front for now.

I am kind of nervous and kind of excited about Bella starting Kindergarten in about 2 weeks. I'm not sure why I am nervous, I just am. She went to a headstart program here in town last year so she is going to know most of the people in her class. But still, i don't know, maybe it is just the thought that she is going to start real honest to goodness school. Makes me kind of feel old. HaHa.

Ok I think I have wasted enough of your time for tonight.
Later Y'All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment