Saturday, August 4, 2012

Running Changes Already

So I started the C25k training program earlier this week. Today was the last day of week one, and I can already tell a difference in the way I run. I get a little farther with the intervals and my endurance level is higher then when I first started. I never in my wildest dreams have ever thought i would consider myself a runner, but now I am looking up different 5Ks in the area and I find that I am getting excited that I might be able to sign up for them in the near future. I am now excited to call myself a runner!

2 comments:

  1. Good job, Anna! As soon as you get into a groove, you will start challenging yourself more and more. Are you doing Mama L's Fit Camp on FB?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Yes i am part of the Fit Club and I love it...in all honesty I can honestly say I am addicted to it. I check the page several times a day. I love all of the support from other people who are going through the exact same thing I am. It is just the thing i need to motivate me to exercise and eat right on my bad days, and even on some good ones.

    ReplyDelete