Wednesday, July 11, 2012

IHOP Boycott

Ok so I didn't post this last night because i was too upset and didn't want to sound too much like a ranting fool. For those of you that didn't already know this D and I rent from my parents on the same property that their house is on. Anyway last night after I got off work we all went to Killeen to an oriential store thats there. When we got done we decided to eat at IHOP because we hadn't in awhile. There were 9 of us total, we all sat together but we had 2 seperate bills. Did you all knoe that at IHOP there is an 18% gratuity just for having 9 people sit at the same table!!!!!??? We didnt recieve any extra service from any of the other guests. Our waitress only passed by once inbetween giving us our food n giving us our bill, never even asked if anybody needed refills. Now I am generally a gracious tiper. Unless the service really sucks or is totally awesome I leave $5 or 10% whichever is higher. Which is what i was going to leave till i found out about tjat extra 18% added onto the bill. The service wasnt worth 18%. If we had 15-20 people there yah sure i wouldn't be complaining. But we only had 9 and it was 2 seperate bills!! The bill was for mine n Ds food and our drinks, there was a sign in the window that said that kids eat free and the tried to charge us for them. It still cost us way more then it should have, especially since we ordered off the specials menu. Uggg it just pissed me off. Who the heck charges 18%!!!! For 9 people?? IHOP!!! I'll tell you what I am never stepping in an IHOP again.  I know this may not seem too bad just reading it but trust me it was more of a "should have been there to compleatly understand" kind of moment.

Ok end of rant... anybody that reads this feel free to let me know your thoughts or opinions on this subject....thats all for now laters Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment