Monday, July 16, 2012

This and That Monday's

Ok I know I haven't posted in a couple of days and I'm sorry to anybody who reads this blog. I am going to try and keep it updated on a more regular basis starting today. Now down to the nitty gritty...

Last week I finally bought my own scale, I had been using my mothers scale prior to this. Upon getting my new toy home, opening it up, and using it for the first time I discovered that my mothers scale had been lieing to me!!! To be fare this scale is rather old and probably need new batteries. So with that being said, starting this week I am starting over at a starting weight of 224.2 and will only refer to my scale during weigh-ins so as to not right being lied to by a biased scale again.

On Friday evening I happened to notice that Alex FINALLY!!! has her first tooth!!! it only took 8 months to come in, haha. I have a feeling a few more aren't that far behind.

I was going to post up pictures this week but of course my computer decided it doesn't want to read my sd card...ugggg...if its not one thing its another, so it looks like I will probably be getting a new sd card.

I have started a new workout schedule, instead of just 20 mins a day I have decided to up my workouts to 3, 20-30 min a day workouts. My Running first thing in the morning, Zumba sometime in the afternoon, and Yesterday I started the 30 Day Shred. Yes I am now officially a ShredHead. I am loving this new routine. Before this I would do my Run first thing in the morning and then all day I would be itching to get another run in after work but then by the time we had dinner and I got everybody settled and in bed there wouldn't be time for another run. This way I can get a workout in during nap time and I don't have to worry about having someone watch the girls while I run later at night because I can just work out in the comfort of my living room. I think this will be perfect for me and Oh Em Gee!! I love the after-burn of this 30 Day Shred. My arms and legs are shaking so bad when I get done and keep burning for a long while after. I love that I can feel it working already and it has only been 2 days.

So now some fun stuff...

Official weigh in weight for the week...224.2

Inspiration Color of the week>>> Pure Ice - Not Now - it is a totally awesome shade of dark green

Quote for the week>>>"Your Body Can Do Anything...It's Your Brain You Need To Convince.'

*Side Note- Most of the quotes I found on Pinterest, so for most of them I have no clue who said them or came up with them. If I do happen to know I will give credit where credit is due- end side note*

This Weeks Workout Schedule - 5-6 days this week...
Morning - Run 1 min, speedwalk 3 min, slow walk 1 min...repeat 4 times...total 20 mins
Afternoon - Zumba workout - 5-6 Amber Blackmon Videos on YouTube - total 20-25 mins
Evening - 30 Day Shred - Level 1 - total 25 mins

Well I think that is all for now, hopefully I can get some pics up this week, I really want to post my starting pics up, mostly for my own motivation, but also so anybody reading this can see my starting point.

TTFN Y'All

No comments:

Post a Comment