Monday, July 23, 2012

This and That Mondays

Hey Everybody Once again it has been a pretty busy yet slightly uneventful weekend. Saturday the girls ad I went to a birthday party for a 1 year old...Happy Birthday AJ!!! Sunday I stayed home all day and did a little of the cleaning I have been putting off for forever. My kitchen is now 90% clean. Today has been spent running around all day. Did some shopping and had to take Alex to the dr. She woke up this morning with a few welts on her legs, no biggie, i thought she just got bit by mosquitos the night before. Then they started spreading. By the time we got to the dr nearly one leg was covered and the other leg well on its way to being covered. The dr said it was nothing to worry about, probably just delayed swelling from some kind of bite (not sure exactly what). It wasn't harmful, or an allergic reaction to anything, just let it run its course because there wasn't anything that could be done for it. So thank God for that. Also on the Alex front, we not have 2 teeth. Tooth number 2 was discovered by GaGa (my mother) on Friday. Boo got registered for kindergarten today so she is all excited about that. Weigh-in!!!! Today was weigh in day, got on the scale and saw 222.2. I thought at first it was a wrong reading so i went off did a couple things, came back and got on again and saw the same 222.2. Which means I lost 2 pounds last week!!!! Yay me!!!! Can't wait to see what it reads next week with more exercise and better eating!! I realized I have yet to post pre weight loss stats, so I will get those up this week. Also my camera is up and running again which means lots of PICTURES!!!!! Weekly Quote: "You are not hungry, you are bored. Drink a glass of water and learn the difference. Power color: Pure Ice- Heart Breaker Weekly Workout - back to basics, mostly working on getting back into a running schedule. I tried doing too much too fast and needed to get back to where i started in order to get where i needed to be. I think thats all for now. Like I said lots f pics to come later. Later Y'All

No comments:

Post a Comment