Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Monday's This and That and a couple of updates

Sorry this is a day late y'all, I just wasn't in the mood to blog last night, yesterday was a pretty long day for me.

First up something I am pretty excited about. I weighed in at 220.2 yesterday. Thats nother 2 pounds gone yall!!! With eating crappy all weekend and having shark week last week. I thinks thats pretty good.

Started the C25K yesterday. It was kind of hard. I wanted to quit half way through but I stuck it out, ran for the full time when I was supposed to and walked when I was supposed to. I really like this prgram...for now...I think this will really help with the weight loss. I am also trying to find the time to start Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. So far the past couple days i haven't been able to make the time. Ahhh the life of being the mother of 2. As long as I am still getting my morning workouts in I'm not supper worried about a second daily workout at the moment, it would just be nice to fit in it before bed.

Now For Some Fun Stuff.
Weekly weight - 220.2

Color of the week - Pure Ice: Hot Tamale


I am really loving this color. I'm not a huge orange fan but this one i could wear all the time.

Quote of the week - "That voice in your head that says you can't do this...IS A LIAR!!"

Well I think that is all for now. Except for a couple pics of my cuties. Later Y'All.

                                           Emi watchin Monsters Inc. She is such a couch potato.
                                                  Emi and Bells...My 2 camera divas
                                               So adorable...Till she wakes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment