Friday, July 6, 2012

Sosdd....

Today was pretty uneventful considering i was dreading waking up this morning. I spent most of the work day taking care of a fussy baby that has an abscess on her lower back, yes i know gross, expecially since it was pussing quite a bit today...yuck!!! Anyway other then trying to keep from constantly snacking today was pretty much same ol stuff different day.

So as I am sitting here watching Alex sleep, praying she doesn't decide to wake up again, and waiting on D to get home i am contimplating the best way to start getting som traffic to my blog. I know I said I didn't set out to be one of the most popular blogs out there, and I didn't. but i would like to know someone has seen it. Oh well I guess all I can do atm is just keep blogging  someone will see it someday and hopefully they will be inspired.

Starting tomorrow morning I am back on a strict workout schedule, I have promised myself that I will workout a minimun of 5 days next week, hope to get in 6, and if im really lucky I will be able to get a workout in everyday next week. Monday is my first weigh-in and i am not expecting much of a change since I haven't been very productive this week. I have also set a new goal starting next week, i am going to attempt to give up soda cold turkey. I have found a couple natural favored water recepies on Pinterest that I want to try. Wish me luck on that especially since I LOVE!!!! soda.

Welp its 10:30. I'm guessing D is still busy finishing closing paperwork. I need to get my fat butt to bed if im gonna be getting up at 5am...which I am!!!! Night Y'All :)

No comments:

Post a Comment