Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Its Raining, Its Pouring

Yep thats right...more rain. Don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly complaining. We need the rain, and i love that its not a million degrees outside, it just makes me so tired when the weather is like this, and it means I won't be able to get another workout in tonight. Oh well.

So I am mostly writing this post because i happen to be really bored at the moment. And I kinda have the munchies but i don't want to eat anything else till dinner. Instead I am sipping some apple cinnamon detox water that I found the recipe for on Pinterist. I gotta tell you its better then I expected.

And yes like so many other people recently I am ADDICTED to Pinterist. I keep trying to get my mom onto it but she keeps ignoring me. Her loss.

Well i guess thats all for now. Later Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment