Monday, July 9, 2012

Mondays Whatever Day

So today started off pretty typical. Go up at 5 to workout, I was going to just repeat last weeks workout for a couple more days before I advanced to the next stage, instead I decided to push myself the extra bit n go ahead and move up. I did the whole workout!!! I'll tell you what its easy to forget how hard something is when you haven't done it in 5 years. The last time I ran for any length of time was when I was a jr in high school. It fealt good to be able to push myself to finish that workout though. I just hope its not raining in the morning so I can do it again. After my workout, I was starting to get a major migrain, one that dr. Prescribed pain killers wouldnt even knock out. I was thankful when my boss texted me n said she wouldn't need me to come in till later so I took a shower n crawled back in bed for a couple more hours. Even with a killer headache all day work went by pretty good. I think Alex may be getting a stomach bug that has been going around. Boo came home from my sisters today. She had a black eye and a scratch running down the side of her face when she got here. Asked her how she got it n she said her n sissy were playin n she tripped n hit her head on the dresser which I can believe. I love my baby girl to death but she is a bit clutzy. She said it hurts a little bit but not too much. As I am writing this we just got a call from D's brother. Their aunt, who has been sick for awhile, is slipping fast n wont make it through the night. I know this is hard for them I just wish there was a way I could make it hurt less. Alls i can do is be here for him if he needs me. Please anybody that is reading this pray for his family in their time of grief. I would appreaciate it. On the up side today was my first weigh in. I lost a whopping 1 pound!!! I know its not much but its a start and to be honest I wasn't even expecting that with being so lazy last week. On Mondays I am going to start posting a inspirational color and quote for the week. Just so everybody knows my color of the week will actually be the color that I have painted my nails for the week. This weeks color is Pure Ice- No means No. It is an Awesome shade of purple. I will eventually put pics up every week but right now my camera is dead so that is gonna have to wait. The quote for the week is "I'm not losing weight, I'm getting rid of it. I have NO intention of finding it again." Just found out that I'm not needed at work until 9am which means if its not raining I can get a couple more hours of sleep after my workout, if it is raining I get to sleep in!!! Yay!!! I love being a nanny :) Whelp thats all for now. Night Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment